About this Book:
- Title: What To Do When Your Child Is Heavy
- ISBN: 978-0-9720148-4-7 (English Edition)
- RRP: $12.95
- Authors: Gloria Mayer, R.N.; Michael Villaire, MSLM
What To Do When Your Child Is Heavy, This book is a must-read for families with heavy kids. It is written in easy-to-read language for parents and caregivers of heavy kids.
Among the topics discussed:
- Who is a heavy kid?
- Heavy kid feelings / Family feelings
- Importance of family meals together
- Healthy meal choices
- Shopping/paying for healthy food
- Nutrition Facts Label
- Importance of exercise
- TV/Video games/Internet
- Family support / Self-esteem
- Eating out
- Health problems
For each chapter, the following questions are answered:
- What is it?
- Did you know?
- What can I do?
- When should I get help?
What To Do When Your Child Is Heavy was reviewed by doctors, health professionals, and parents of heavy kids. We took their suggestions to make this a useful book for people of all reading levels.
This book is available in English and Spanish.
Click here for a Table of Contents for this book.
Click here for a few sample pages from the book.Order now!
| ||© 2013, IHA Institute for Healthcare Advancement. All rights reserved.|